Even for just a couple of hours in the middle of the day, it felt like Spring was finally around the corner. A few tulips from the Mister doesn’t hurt either. If only it would stay this way, but while Winter takes its sweet time to mosey along, I’m starting to plan for this Spring.
Spring To-Do List:
- Finish any last minute touch-ups in bathroom (caulking, 2nd coat of paint, etc.)
- Paint island and attach top.
- Work on art for dining and living rooms.
- Build garden beds for vegetables/herbs.
- Paint upstairs.
- Give front stoop area a little makeover.