I know the lines are long. I know it’s cold. I know the hype has died down some since the last election when a bunch of us were voting for the first time. But please get out there and vote!
Vote because it’s your civic duty. Vote because you get free stuff at Starbucks and Chick-fil-a (I’ll keep a list updated at the bottom). Whatever your reason, your vote matters. 🙂 Even if you don’t care about the Presidential election, there are a TON of other issues on the ballot. Right now Maryland is voting on same-sex marriage rights and casinos (in Baltimore). California is voting on eliminating the death penalty and the labeling of genetically modified foods.
2008 Presidential Election
Free stuff and deals for voters:
- Starbucks – free INDIVISIBLE bracelets.
- Books-a-million – free coffee
- Chick-fil-A – free chicken sandwich
- McCormick & Schmick’s – Happy Hour from 3pm until close with $1.95 bar food
- Lululemon – free yoga classes. Click here for locations
- California Tortilla – free taco
- Olive Garden – free Dolcini dessert with any entree. Just mention this email. 😉
- Macy’s – 15-20% OFF using the code: ELECT
- Zipcar – 50% off